Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Looking for a DJ

We just booked our reception location and we are looking for a DJ. I have no clue where to even start. Anyone have someone they would recommend? Thanks

Re: Looking for a DJ

• Options
    Moonlighting by Rich Swoveland.  LOVED him for our wedding.  He knows how to get people on the dance floor! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We used DJ Sound Solution. They're based in Indiana, but they will do weddings/events all over the state of MI. Great prices, and they do a great job!
  • Options
    We are using Moments in Time DJ and affordable. He is very personable and professional. Im excited to use him in July. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you are still looking for a DJ for your wedding, please consider using me.

My name is Gene Parker and I have been in radio in Grand Rapids for 27 years.  I've done weddings for about 28 years.  I have great  sound equipment, some lights and will play anything you like at your reception.  I like to meet with you ahead of time to plan your party so everything goes smoothly.  I'm very reasonable too...under $500 for the whole evening.  If you interested e-mail me at paskgbbt@charter.net.

thanks and good luck with your plans.

Gene

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards