Flowers

silkflowerfactory.com

Has anyone used sillkflowerfactory.com? If so what was your experience with them? How do they look? And has anyone submerged them in water? Do the colors bleed? I cant order a sample so I need a little feedback on how they will hold up under water. Thanks!

Re: silkflowerfactory.com

• lisaann19lisaann19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im am currently ordering silk flowers from a company called Deb's wedding bouquets.  i have a very large order 8 bouquets, 18 boutioneers, and 5 corsages and it is going to cost me around $450.  If i bought real flowers with what i wanted it would of cost me well over $3000!!! I sent the owner Sheri a message with a picture of what I wanted and she ran with it!!! she has absolutely fantastic!!! she emails me on a daily basis and lets me know the status of my order and sends me pictures along the way, and if i didnt like something i would tell her and she would change it and make sure that i like it... I am doin white orchids, yellow calla lillies, and white calla lillies, with black feathers, black ribbon around the stem with yellow ribbon braided in.  she has send me pictures and i think that it looks awesome!!

Sheri said that my oder should be ready by the end of next week.  Sheri is really good to work with and if you have any questions or concerns she is always there to help you, I would highly reccomend her to anyone who wanted to do silk flowers!!! 

Im not sure how they will hold up under water though, but i dont think they would bleed...

I will let you know when i receive the flowers how i like them, but from the pictures im sure that i am going to love them!!! they look awesome!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards