Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Doland Jewelers?

Has anyone used them?  I keep hearing about their "something borrowed" program on the radio and keep wondering what the catch is.
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: Doland Jewelers?

• Options
    I used them and there is no catch at all, they are great. I got my engagement and wedding bands through them and all you have to do is pick out the jewelry you want to wear, reserve it (they write it down on an index card) and you're all set. I borrowed about $16,000 worth of jewelry for my wedding day and didnt pay a penny for any of it, and it looked great!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-quad-cities_doland-jewelers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:93Discussion:51a344bc-dcae-490e-a9f9-89723ce7b68ePost:9445ce8a-852e-4749-b4d2-b1f7221dffde">Doland Jewelers?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used them?  I keep hearing about their "something borrowed" program on the radio and keep wondering what the catch is.
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    My friend's FI got her set there and I think he had to pay a little bit more for the something borrowed program. My friend is unsure how much she'll borrow incase something happens to it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards