New York

LaTourelle- Ithaca

Anyone have any info on LaTourelle in Ithaca?  We are looking at venues later this week and just wondering if anyone has any reviews or experience with this location.  Thanks in advance for any help you can offer :)

Re: LaTourelle- Ithaca

• edited December 2011
    Hi! I am also looking into La Tourelle- haven't checked it out myself, but a friend of mine raved about it being great and a good price for what you get! When are you looking to book? Please let me know what you think of the place!
  • LisaB26541LisaB26541 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up really liking La Tourelle and are most likely planning to book there.  Our date isn't until October 2011.  When we went to visit she told me that they would book that far out, but that for the most part you don't have to book nearly that far in advance.  Everyone there is so accomodating and really nice so far.  The only limitation we found really was the size of the banquet room.  We are going to have about 120 and she said you can't fit too many more than that or it would be too crowded.  Overall, it's a really nice place though.
  • edited December 2011
    I love it there!  It's beautiful and everyone is soo helpful!
  • edited December 2011

This is just my opinion, but I hated LaTourelle. I thought it too small and had those tacky mirrors all over the walls. I also didn't understand the decor. They have fleur de lis on the carpet which is French but then African tribal carvings for artwork. I also wasn't a fan of the woman as she kept asking if I had venteers. Um, no, I just have good teeth.

I saw it set up for a wedding for 120 and it was WAY too crowded for me (we had a similar number). I'm not trying to bash the place, just sharing my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards