Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Metrodome pic as promised...

Re: Metrodome pic as promised...

• Options
    ummm kelly yes wtf but why oh why did my team lose to the LIONS?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    yeah andy that was weak.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    at this point maybe the viqueens can get in the playoffs.  wouldn't that make fische squeal with joy.
  • Options
    Hi ladies.  I'm pretty pissed that the Bills won today.  Seriously their fans would have been much happier with an 0-16 season and the #1 draft pick, than to finally start winning games when you have no chance for playoffs whatsoever.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    god damnit urlacher.  you've gotta get an interception.  
    holy fuuck.  slaughter rule.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:3371004f-dc0c-4268-903e-e3351fb86cb5">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]god damnit urlacher.  you've gotta get an interception.   holy fuuck.  slaughter rule.
    Posted by kellyjellybelly[/QUOTE]
    I think they need to stop - its making me depressed.

dnb - sorry doll.  is there any other team that has no wins?
  • Options
    The Bills are tied with Detroit with 3 wins now.  But they started off going 0-8.  Carolina is in last place with 1 win, and then the Bengals with 2 wins.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well, let's be honest; the Lions were robbed in at least 2 of their games this year, sooooo. 

I am, however, getting utterly crushed in my fantasy league.  Crushed.  half of my guys are doing exactly jack shiti.
  • Options
    We just got moved to a "more competitive game." 
  • Options
    Hahaha that sucks.  It used to happen with the Bills a lot too.  I don't get their games out here but I'm sure it still happens.  I love having the Red Zone channel that's all I watch now.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My team is getting stomped. I really don't know if there is any help for them anymore. They have been through so many coaches in the last couple years and they all end with the same result. I think now its probably best to just either let them go or fire everyone including the players and start from scratch.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Finally a TD!
    And, our landscaping people just showed up to shovel/plow.  Why?  Did you not notice the 30mph winds? Big ol waste of time.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:8fe1905c-279b-4f39-be5f-425eae7e1af0">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Finally a TD! And, our landscaping people just showed up to shovel/plow.  Why?  Did you not notice the 30mph winds? Big ol waste of time.
    I learned a new name for that.  A "ground blizzard."
  • Options
    Yeah Ciara it's pretty bad.  I went from one horrible team to another.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I feel bad for the guys and girls out there doing it.   At least they're getting paid I guess.  But really? The snow is just going to blow right back.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Only three people in my league have clinched a playoff spot.  I do not expect to be one of them later on. hahah

I'm actually kind of tired.  It's annoying that games are on so late here. 
  • Options
    We have had our good years but they are outweighed by the bad ones. I'm glad that they just got another touchdown though and glad that Leon Washington didn't have karma bite him in the asss like last weekend when he started celebrating at the 40 yard line and then got trip up at the 1.
  • Options
    ciaram - how are you feeling? 
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I'm doing good today. I got to sleep in sorta. Until the gutter cleaners got here and then were pounding around in the pouring rain on our apartment roof. I'm actually more pissed off at the fact that our living room ceiling is leaking yet again in a place that was fixed right after I moved in 4 years ago.
  • Options
    Yeah, how's that banana doing in there?  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    He's fine, been relaxing the last 2 days. Thursday he had what felt like a 3 ring circus going on but yesterday and today hes been pretty mellow. The kicks are getting stronger. I have to call UW back tomorrow morning to schedule the ultrasound because I got their message on my lunch and I guess at 1:30pm on a friday they had all already gone home for the day.
  • Options
    Sorry I disappeared. . . I ended up making chicken pot pie for dinner.  AND I discovered 2 ribeyes I had forgotten in the freezer, so those are thawing for tomorrow.  SCORE!  And then meatballs and sauce for Tuesday. 

KJB, I saw that last TD the Pats got right before half time, and man.  ROUGH game. 

DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    I really need to stop reading that divorce thread.  It's making me batty.  
    Yeah, this game is just...  bad.  Everyone I know who was at the game left at halftime.  Not because of the weather - because the game is so bad. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    When it's that ugly, why sit in the snow?  Much better to drown your sorrows in beer that's a lot cheaper than what stadiums sell. 

And, yeah, I check in on the divorce thread and roll my eyes a lot. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_metrodome-pic-promised?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:9c6b20b0-d6cb-4e2d-ab37-dbe1859e54bePost:ef1e5222-2ad2-412b-8d18-9b9de6dbe4ae">Re: Metrodome pic as promised...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really need to stop reading that divorce thread.  It's making me batty.   Yeah, this game is just...  bad.  Everyone I know who was at the game left at halftime.  Not because of the weather - because the game is so bad. 
    that girl just posted again.  i held off posting until now but jeezy petes!
  • Options
    Thanks a lot.  You two goaded me into responding over there. 

Tongue out
    DIY & Planning | Married 

• Options
    if i ever get divorced and someone tries to turn me to god, I might just punch them.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah you say everything so much nicer than I ever could 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I just read some of the last responses and can only laugh and roll my eyes at people.  I swear some people live in a fairytale.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards