Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Photo to Canvas Printing

Has anyone used a service (locally or online) to get digital photos printed on canvas?  I have been looking into getting one of our engagement pictures on canvas and I don't want to go throwing my money at a company that's going to do a terrible job.  Tanks, girls. =)
Anniversary

Re: Photo to Canvas Printing

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a groupon for Canvas on Demand, and got e-pics for each set of parents made. They turned out amazing for the 16 x 20.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer recommended canvaspeople.com and showed me a print of her daughter that she purchased. I have to say it came out amazing and I just checked their site and the prices seemed reasonable.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought I saw a groupon for Photo to Canvas printing last week. Maybe it is still there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_photo-canvas-printing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:04c01340-09c6-45b4-97fc-0ab7411f6c3dPost:d99f1f24-add7-4f04-ad31-a177a98d4371">Re: Photo to Canvas Printing</a>:
    [QUOTE]I had a groupon for Canvas on Demand, and got e-pics for each set of parents made. They turned out amazing for the 16 x 20.
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

<div>I used a groupon for them too.  The picture I wanted to use was from a point and shoot, and the company was nice enough to tell me if they went that big it would be too grainy so they let me get two 8 x 10s instead.  I really liked how they turned out and I would use them again if I saw another groupon.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards