Wisconsin
Options

Vendor Help in Appleton

I am looking for a DJ in the Appleton area that is reliable and has a good variety of music.  We would like the DJ for both the dinner and dance music and are trying to spend less thann $1000.  I am also looking for a bakery that would be able to make angel food cakes for the reception.  Maybe one big one or one on each table we haven't figured that out yet.  Also, just throwing it out there, if anyone from the area wants to get together and talk or workout I would love to hear from you!  Thanks in advance!   

Re: Vendor Help in Appleton

• Options
    edited December 2011
    A few that I have looked at in Green Bay include Elite (they don't charge a travel fee) and Music Caterer.  Both have been super helpful when i have talked to them.
  • Options
    brimavenbrimaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure Midwest sound would be less than $1000, and they have an office in Waukesha.
  • Options
    DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Midwest Sound (talk to Chad, they'll go to Appleton for a reasonable travel fee)
    Fortune Talent (a few different DJ systems to select from.  Very affordable)
    CDJ
  • Options
    Rverdnce13Rverdnce13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much for your help.  I will definately look into all of them! 
  • Options
    elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would not recommend Midwest Sound. :( ...sorry!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend Musical Revolution DJs, they DJ'd my wedding and also my husband's cousin wedding which was in Fon du lac.  I know they do not have a travel fee and they are extremely resonable in cost... under $1000.  I would say check them out - I had a blast at both weddings and they are DJin my co-workers wedding next year so they are good!  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Superior Sound Entertainment. He is under $1000 and super nice. He is the DJ for our wedding, and I have heard good things about him. His website is http://www.superiorsoundent.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards