New Jersey - South
Options

Small Wedding Venue Suggestions... PLEASE :-)

My fiance and i have both been married before, so this is a second wedding for us both.. we don't want anything big, something small and intimate for about 65 people... most venues require 100 guests... and we don't want to break the bank...  We want something more casual .. Any suggestions on weddng sites would be great !  Thanks everyone :-)

Re: Small Wedding Venue Suggestions... PLEASE :-)

• Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Renault Winery has rooms that can hold less than 100. I only have 75 on my list and I'm booking the Vintage Room. They also have the Burgendy Room for 50 guests and under. It's not very casual though. It's more elegant and formal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flander's Hotel in Ocean City.  The Garden Room is beautiful and the Chef is great.
  • Options
    michieshell1michieshell1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you :-)
  • Options
    NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Venice Plaza in Berlin also has a smaller room.  We had our wedding there (in the big room) in November 2009 and I can't say enough great things about them.
  • Options
    teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Luciens Manor in Berlin may have a room for that size party. They are reasonably priced and work with you. Good luck!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kellyrose6kellyrose6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the vintage room at Renault is so awesome!! if we had a smaller wedding, we would be there!
  • Options
    TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_small-wedding-venue-suggestions-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:02d44b1f-4367-4fb3-bc9e-f9205326d566Post:8053b56d-151f-411c-9805-529e666da40f">Re: Small Wedding Venue Suggestions... PLEASE :-)</a>:
    [QUOTE]the vintage room at Renault is so awesome!! if we had a smaller wedding, we would be there!
    Posted by kellyrose6[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you liked it! It makes me happy to hear that you think it is awesome. I hope all my guests love it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards