African American Weddings

January Siggy Challenge?

Sorry if I missed a post about this? Madame Mod...any ideas? Anyone?

AAW June Siggy Challenge
My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: January Siggy Challenge?

• edited December 2011
    I see those siggy challenges at the bottom of some people's posts, but what is it actually?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It's just where the board decides on something to showcase each month. Often, we will pick wedding related things (i.e. cake, dress, honeymoon location, etc), but sometimes we do non-wedding related things just to shake things up a bit. Just gives us another little peek into each person's personality or wedding plans.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    can we do one of favorite snow scene???
    Anniversary
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few ideas:

- pic of perfume that you're wearing/wore on your wedding day
    - pic of your make up inspiration for your wedding day (or a close up pic of your make up if you're already married)
    - pic of your wedding venue or potential venue
    - pic of something you can't live without on your wedding day (could be make up, deodorant, a drink [LOL], your hairstylist, whatever....)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_january-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4a013451-d3e5-4f38-a743-c800e7e356eaPost:e214f9fd-f605-48d7-b173-0175c33bb6ba">Re: January Siggy Challenge?</a>:
    [QUOTE]A few ideas: - pic of perfume that you're wearing/wore on your wedding day - pic of your make up inspiration for your wedding day (or a close up pic of your make up if you're already married) - pic of your wedding venue or potential venue - <strong>pic of something you can't live without on your wedding day (could be make up, deodorant, a drink [LOL], your hairstylist, whatever....)</strong>
    Posted by cincy2011[/QUOTE]

I kind of like this idea...
    Is anyone opposed to this?
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_january-siggy-challenge?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4a013451-d3e5-4f38-a743-c800e7e356eaPost:2207b4c5-8ebe-4a9e-8de6-93519337ca09">Re: January Siggy Challenge?</a>:
    [QUOTE]can we do one of favorite snow scene???
    Posted by rodeo417[/QUOTE]

Can you give me an example of this please?
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    Cool! I like the idea of a pic of something you can't live without on wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Just thought of this...how about something that represents a goal you've set for the year? The other ideas are great also though. I also thought about an all-time favorite album.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
  • EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is there a consensus? What's the challenge?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Starbucks and Fiance but not necessarily in that order!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards