• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Siggy Challenge Vote: 11-1 through 11-7

Siggy challenge vote for the week of 11-1.

*YOUR veil lol
118 image
Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!

Re: Siggy Challenge Vote: 11-1 through 11-7

• fantastic suggestions!!!  Although it's spring here...  I guess I can remember autumn if needed!!!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • Forgot that it's Spring for you Misslol.  That is SO strange to me.  I really need to get to the Southern hemisphere...

So Christmas is always warm for you and all those songs about sleigh bells and winter wonderlands mean nothing to you.  Hunh.  Weird.  That blows my mind. LOL!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ok well for you... post your favorite thing about spring!
    118 image
  • Favorite detail.

Are we doing weekly or the whole month?
  • Yeah, the first time I went to Europe was winter time, in the lead up to Christmas.  I thought all the little villages looked like they belonged on the front of a Christmas card!!!

We still decorate Christmas trees (usually fake ones, but my grandparents used to always get a real one), have a big roast, often with turkey (no Thanksgiving here for us either) or a BBQ with prawns (shrimp, but bigger and better!) and things, eat watermelon in the sunshine, go for a swim at the beach, play some backyard cricket, you know, Christmas!

It's still a wonderful time of year!  FI, having come from the northern hemisphere himself, finds warm Christmases strange too.
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • I'm allergic to praws :(.....But sounds yummy!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Happily Married Since December 18th, 2010!!
  • In Response to Re: Siggy Challenge Vote: 11-1 through 11-7:
    Favorite detail. Are we doing weekly or the whole month?
    Posted by JandAWeddingWed128913
    Somebody at some point threw out the idea of doing them weekly, and everyone else loved the idea. So, I guess we are doing them weekly. 

I figured the week can run from Monday-Sunday, with voting for the next week on Sunday. 
    118 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards