Rhode Island
Options

Wedding Cake,

So the cake is pretty important to my furture hubby . He  really wants it to taste good! Any good suggestions for a good bakery down in the South County area.  Thanks Laughing

Re: Wedding Cake,

• Options
    We used Scrumptions in East Greenwich. It was amazing!
  • Options
    I have heard that about scrumptions... Thanks
  • Options
    We got our groom's cake, wedding cake, and two others. All different flavors and all amazing. The almond cake and spice cakes were my favorites. Delivery fee to Newport was only 50.
  • Options
    Used Bake. Eat. Love we had the strawberry shortcake yummy. She coming out of Providence so would prob deliver to South County. She delivered to Sharon, MA for us.

Hubby just bought me choco covered strawberries for valentines day from her. Its worth a taste. Prices reasonable.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all your help ladies!!
  • Options
    chantz2387chantz2387 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    We used Vesta bakery in Westerly and it was delicious, beautiful, and inexpensive. We got exactly what we wanted, Alison was great, and we got so many compliments! She delivered to us in NK.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I used bakery boutique but had an awful experience and now they are closed.My NEW go to bakery is Sweet Indulgence. She does the cutest stuff and def. delivers to South County.
    There is also a place in Wakefield called patti cakes. But, I have never tried their stuff.
  • Options
    Antonio's bakery in warwick is amazing!!
  • Options
    we just had our cupcake tasting w/ patticakes in wakefield. we signed with her!!! Her cupcakes were amazing and the cakes just the same. she was super sweet and listened to what we wanted. I higly reccommend!
    Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards