Snarky Brides

Secrets?

Does anyone else read Post Secret? (They post new secrets every Sunday.) I saw this one today when I did my weekly visit to read the new ones, and for some reason thought it reminded me of some of the posts on here.
So, for other PostSecret readers, do you own the books? Read weekly?

Praying for a miracle!

Re: Secrets?

• My FH and I go on the site together every Sunday morning to read the new secrets. We have been doing it together for at least 3 years now... its fascinating what is on there.The short-lived app kind of killed PS for me for a while, but oh well
  • I love postsecret I have one book. and I lost another one...
    But I love them
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I always forget about that site until someone posts about it and then I rush over to read as much as I can.  i love it.
  • what the heck - I've never even heard of this. Sometimes I feel like I miss out on so much that's out there. haha.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Tiffany - did you check it out? It's amazing, and started out as a small project Frank (author) did for whatever reason, and has now exploded into multiple books and millions of secrets. I love it.
    Praying for a miracle!
  • WE LOVE PS! I thought one a few weeks ago that said 'I wash your cast iron skillet with soap when you're out of town' was so funny because H is so particular about his I'm not even allowed to use it. Fine by me, there's plenty of other fun stuff in the kitchen.
  • I love post secret! When I was in college and out late Saturday night, I would check before I went to bed. Are the books worth buying?
  • Cwagg - I saw that one as well and it reminded me of FI because he has one as well that was his grandfathers before and he is always telling me not to use soap every time I go to do the dishes. 

522805_10151186959893168_80368830_n_zps80e4c057
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I read every Sunday.

Another worthwhile website that I go to is makesmethink.com but it's not very busy, so I usually only read it once a week after I check PS. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I bought PS books for a lot of ppl for Christmas a couple of years ago. I like that he donates so much money to that suicide prevention hotline.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love PS!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_secrets-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cb6d6b06-4cdc-4bba-a869-0af14033d88ePost:10bb7cfb-91c0-4745-803d-735ae05dc4b4">Re: Secrets?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love post secret! When I was in college and out late Saturday night, I would check before I went to bed. Are the books worth buying?
    Posted by misssunshine17[/QUOTE]
    I love them. It's not something you're going to go through over and over, but they make great conversation pieces, and I probably look through mine a few times a year.
    Praying for a miracle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards