Ohio-Toledo

Toledo area officiants

Hey ladies,
Who did everyone use to marry you if not getting married in a church.  Neither my fiance nor I are religious, so I am having trouble finding someone and I am nervous too hire some random off the internet.  Any suggestions?

Re: Toledo area officiants

• twugletttwuglett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Susan Spackey has been great to work with so far.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sanda Frost gets recommended often.

My FI's cousin is officating our wedding.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • shelly&joshshelly&josh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Susan Spackey and she was awesome. She really took charge at the rehearsal, which was something I really needed someone to do!
  • Brownie521Brownie521 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using David LaPlante. He is an Old West End resident and has done many weddings in Toledo. His ceremony that he has written out is very simple, yet beautiful. It takes about 15 minutes total to run through the entire ceremony and it's written in a way so that it's nondenominational.
  • futuremrsabefuturemrsabe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Teresamarie!! She's doing our wedding and my fiance and I were in the same situation you are in. She does non-denominational ceremonies and for a reasonable price. Not to mention she has some fabulous ideas on personalizing the ceremony if you're looking for something a little different than the traditional vows. She will also give you a great deal if you stay at the bed and breakfast she owns, which is beautiful. Here's her information: (Just copy & pasted from Facebook, sorry about the formatting. lol.)

Phone1 419.615.7144MobileAddress24055 Front St.Grand Rapids, OH 43522Websitehttp://www.thehousleyhouse.comEmailweddingsbyteresamarie@yahoo.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards