Florida-South Florida
Options

Awesome cake vendor rec's

Re: Awesome cake vendor rec's

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing my cake tasting in Nov with Couture Cakes, they did our engagement cake and it was perfect.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Although I didn't use them because of my budget, if I could afford them I would SOOOOOO use Elegant Temptations!  Probably the BEST cake I've ever tasted.

http://www.etcakes.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rosmery, that's the first link FSMIL sent me!!! I just don't know if they'll come up here or if they're in our budget.  What were you told price wise for them?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I double, triple and quadruple Elegant Temptations!! Rosie is the bomb - her design capability and taste of her cake is out of this world.

Definitely give her a call. She was willing to work within my budget.
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh their  work is  awesome i  would  love  for them to  do my cake but skytower has ana paz cakes  so i  will definitely check  with trisha!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used We Take the Cake - there have been mixed reviews on here but my experience was awesome! I loved the people, my tasting and really loved my cake!  I liked them so much I used them for my shower also!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I loved Elegant Temptations!! So yummy and a great tasting!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Elegant Temptations and it was amazing, though she did mix up the flavors.  I don't recommend DD Cakes. I used them for my rehearsal dinner and they didn't decorate it like they were supposed to, the flavor was wrong and half the cake was undercooked. Big Fat F
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I used We Take The Cake...loved them!

Don't  you have a choice of bakeries in your wedding package?
  • Options
    MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Todo Dulce the other day for a tasting. They were yummy :)
    I'm gonna go back though cause I really wanna try their banana cake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Gallery of Cakes. Husband and wife owned. Great team :) Yummy cake!
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Candis - I believe Rosie from ET will go just about anywhere. She did the cake for Ana's stepdaughter, the lady from A B Covers, and her party was in Naples, I think.

Give her a call or email her, for sure.
  • Options
    Squeaky00Squeaky00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beth..are you talking about cupcake couture that is on atlantic ave in delray beach?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am another Elegant Temptations Bride and I highly recommend them as well!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards