Second Weddings
Options

XP-AW Wedding Pics

Hi Ladies~

We're married!!  It was a wonderful day and everything came out just as I'd hoped.  Everyone loved the location and the food at the reception.   I thought I would share the sneak peek pics from our photographer.

ETA: Hit post before I got all the pics up.  DUH.  :)
Anniversary

Re: XP-AW Wedding Pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice photos!  You two look great, and I love the tunnel of love photo, so sweet.  You both look very happy- you got the glow, girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!  The tunnel had some graffiti in it.  Didn't see any "naughty" stuff.  Someone had written "All you need is love" and since "our" song is by Paul McCartney, we took a picture by that.  She said she'd probably have to edit it to make it stand out, but it should look cool.

Another graffiti funny - the photographer's daughter was her lighting assistant.  She was a little further down the tunnel and shouted "Use correct grammar, people!"  Someone had written "Your beautiful" instead of "You're beautiful".  She was really hacked about it.  I agreed and told her that if someone was going to deface public property, they could at least use proper grammar.  Ha!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :)

Beautiful pictures and you look SOOOO happy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket June 2012 Siggy Challange - Shoes
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fabulous pics! Congrats! Can't wait to see more.
  • Options
    Grits8812Grits8812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! How beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards