Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Gigi's Cupcakes

Has anyone heard of or used them?  My daughter swears by them, and since my cake fell through, I'm seriously debating going with cupcakes.  The flavors sound amazing.
C+D, Four kids, two kids-in-law, four grandkids

Re: Gigi's Cupcakes

• Options
    SD3194SD3194 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might have more luck if you post this on our local board
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gigi's has locations all over, not just in Raleigh. My daughter is in Athens GA and she's the one that told me about them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had Gigi's Cupcakes and they're GREAT!  One of my close friends is having a cupcake bar at her wedding reception with cupcakes from Gigi's and it's going to be so cute.  They're delicious and impressive looking--I've neer seen so much frosting on a cupcake before!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Kari!  Even though my daughter swears by them, I wanted to get another opinion.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They do have ALOT of frosting, IMO, a bit too much.  If I were serving Gigi's cupcakes at my wedding, I'd be sure to have milk or even vanilla ice cream around to even out the frosting!  Good Luck
  • Options
    I just used them for our wedding in Tampa, FL and that branch is a disaster! Stay away, super disorginized and rude people working there! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards