Michigan-Detroit
Options

DJ Recommendations in Jackson/Ann Arbor, MI

Hey there -

I'm planning a wedding in Manchester, MI (tiny town - between Jackson and Ann Arbor) from out of state and I have no idea who to go with for a DJ.

Does anyone have any recommendations?  I hate to go off the "testimonials" on their websites alone, and I don' t know anyone who's been married in the area.

Thanks much!

Sarah

Re: DJ Recommendations in Jackson/Ann Arbor, MI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Mike Staff Productions because they did a great job at my sister's wedding a few years ago. They're all the way in Troy though. It takes me an hour to get there but really you only have to make the drive once or twice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    97 my bffsimage 30 dead to meimage 1 in limboimage
  • Options
    ms nobodyms nobody member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! i'm an a2 bride, so i feel the concerns about vendors who are super east-siders. (especially re:travel fees)

i'm using Platinum Mix (Sara) they come very highly recommended. They are all located in the west metro area, some closer to A2 than others. 

Brendan Pfaff also gets great recs and has done weddings in ann arbor

(there are a few others but i cant remember them ATM)

HTH!
    Bio Update 4.25.10
    imageimage
    Amanda Williams Photography
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brendan Pfaff from Best DJ.  He lives in Warren, but he is travelling to my wedding in Plymouth and I'm pretty sure he'll go to AA too.  He was $700 flat fee for the night, including all lighting and an assistant.

I saw him at a friends wedding, he was great to meet with, and you can't beat the price.

Info in my bio.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards