Hawaii
Options

Kukui nut leis for purchase in lahaina area

Hi girls,

This may seem like a silly question but where would you recommend I buy kukui nut leis for our male wedding guests before the wedding day? I'm sure they are sold at many stores but I just wasn't sure since I've never been to Maui. I only need 4 but just thought it was cheaper for me to pick up vs. having coordinator get them. Thanks!

Re: Kukui nut leis for purchase in lahaina area

• Options
    Anywhere will have them. Off the top of my head: WalMart, Long's or ABC Store. HTH!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I wasnt sure if some places had nicer ones than others, or if they are all generally the same quality...
  • Options
    They are pretty much all the same no matter where you get them. A place like walmart might have some more variety but if you don't have your heart set on a certain style you will be able to find them virtually everywhere!
  • Options
    We never went to wal-mart, but found that kmart had lots of items for reasonable prices.  The will have the leis available everywhere!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_kukui-nut-leis-for-purchase-in-lahaina-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:afc82dda-2bbe-4a8f-98ac-aa7e763940f0Post:70703c78-41d4-4433-a8ae-d4da687d532a">Kukui nut leis for purchase in lahaina area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls, This may seem like a silly question but where would you recommend I buy kukui nut leis for our male wedding guests before the wedding day? I'm sure they are sold at many stores but I just wasn't sure since I've never been to Maui. I only need 4 but just thought it was cheaper for me to pick up vs. having coordinator get them. Thanks!
    Posted by allisonpickup80[/QUOTE]

Aloha, I'm from Oahu and I usually get them from this website: <a href="http://www.thehawaiianmarket.com" rel="nofollow">www.thehawaiianmarket.com</a>. They have great quality products and great customer service. Ask for Jerry, he really helped me out for my December wedding!
  • Options
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards