New Jersey - South

Show your wedding hairstyle pictures!

Hey girls,

I'm having a difficult time choosing a hairstyle for me wedding.  I'm thinking about doing a low bun to the side with a flower in my hair.  My wedding dress (Marisa 793...copy of Melissa Sweet Mila) also has a flower detail on the side of the dress so i wanted to incorporate that into my hair as well.

Thanks for all the pictures! Can't wait to see them :)

P.S. If you wore Marisa 793 or Mila  post pics! :)

Re: Show your wedding hairstyle pictures!

• edited December 2011
    When is your wedding?

My dress is Mila! I am thinking about doing my hair half up and down. I never really wear my hair up so don't know if I would be comfortable having it all up. I go for my trial after the New Year. I can send pictures then depending on your date. NYgirl has the same dress also and has a lot of pics in her bio.
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay another dress twin :) I have some pictures in my bio of my hair trial and of my dress. I went back and forth with my hair but after a LONG talk with my stylist she convinced me to do it up, something about the line of the dress and how it would compliment it more....so I did it that way then went and tried on my dress and I LOVED it.

When is  your wedding ?
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding, Hair, Updo, Curly

Here is my style and I will have a flower in my hair also for when I take off my veil.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Demarcosjd- I would love to see your hairstyle.  :) My email is marley_rachel@yahoo.com

nygirl- I love your hairstyle....very classy with the headband.  :)

I'm getting married on June 25, 2010! a little more than 6 months

congrats NYgirl on being so close!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards