April 2014 Weddings

Is anyone else planning?

2»

Re: Is anyone else planning?

• Yes, my FI and I are planning a LITTLE bit.
    I have the church booked, colors picked out, thinking I have the Bridesmaids picked out but that COULD change over the next year.. you never know(; 
    The Venue, which is just the local VFW in my hometown is not bookable for awhile longer, so probably when April of next year comes I can really get my plans rolling!(: 
    Ready for April of next year, I hate waiting to do the invitations and stuff because it's quite far still. 
    I was told by many it goes by SOO fast though so lets wait and see if thats true. 
    Good luck with the planning ladies
    :D

Lindsey D. marrying love of my life 7.8.2013. Baby #1 on the way mid-October! (:
  • Yes! I have my matron and made of honor picked out! One bride maid. I gotta pick two more. Flower girl and ring bearer are pick out. Now comes the hard part, the colors for the wedding party, cake, food, venue, decorations of the church and the hall, pictures, dj, invitations, r.s.v.p. I was thinking about having everything at the venue.
  • Yes! I have my matron and made of honor picked out! One bride maid. I gotta pick two more. Flower girl and ring bearer are pick out. Now comes the hard part, the colors for the wedding party, cake, food, venue, pictures, dj, invitations, r.s.v.p. I was thinking about having everything at the venue.
  • I just started the whole planning process and I feel so behind. I think we nailed down the colors today. Only way they will change is if I cant find the color but I sure I will. Thank God for my mom because she is going to help me out on the dresses(shes a semstress). Im buying a dress for her because she will be sewing at least 10 dresses I have 4 little girls and 4 bridemaids& 2 moh's.
    Soon to be Mrs. Lewis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards