California-Central

Monterey - Rehearsal Dinner Sites

Hello from Monterey!  I was wondering what everyone is doing (or did) for the rehearsal dinner?  We're trying to figure out what to do, because we have a semi-large family, and I don't know which places in the area do rehearsal dinners.  I'm thinking of just having it at my parent's house in the backyard...maybe with catering.  Not sure yet.  Thoughts?
Visit The Nest!

Re: Monterey - Rehearsal Dinner Sites

• edited December 2011
    HI!
    I am having mine at Fandango in Pacific Grove. Amazing food, but I am only having 20-30 people at the rehersal dinner. There are SO many good resturaunts to choose from in Monterey!
  • edited December 2011

There are many good restaurants in the Monterey area, but what about doing something more unusual and fun.  Look into Gatherings, all 5-stars, quaint and intimate, great for up to 75 guests and the place is all yours, no other restaurant patrons needing attention, you and your guests are the entire focus of the chef and servers!  You can find Gatherings by going to www.eventsbyclassic.com, and don't forget to read their reviews.  If Gatherings is too small for you, the company also has a larger venue called The Perry House with beautiful views and convenience to downtown Monterey. Have fun with all the planning!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards