Wisconsin
Options

*** Happy Wedding day to our board MOD***

YAY!!! Today is Missie's wedding day! I am so excited for her and I thought I would share the news for those who didn't know.

Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Re: *** Happy Wedding day to our board MOD***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Missie!
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay Missie! Cant wait to see the pics, I hope you had a fabulous day!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww!  Thank you ladies!

It was simply perfectly amazing.   I was so flippin' happy all day!  My cheeks hurt from smiling.  I have no voice.  My entire body hurts.  And it was amazing.   

When we got to the church to get ready, I was starting to get nervous.  I was okay when we put my dress on, but when my florist came, who I've become friends with throughout all of this, I lost it.  It was amazing!

And then my aunt (the one who wrote the letter) came back by us to bring me some special flowers for my bouquet for my mom, I lost it.  As soon as she walked in and saw me, she started crying.  She said I looked just like my mom.

When we were in the back of the church waiting for the doors to open, someone told me that G had woken up at 5AM because he was so nervous. 

When I got to the front of the church, he looked at me and said "WOW, you look amazing."  And he kept saying "I love you so much".  And then "WOW, you just look so wonderful!".

I kissed him when my brother handed me over.  Everyone laughed.  :)

Okay, enough talking because I could go on forever and ever.  We have a ton of photos coming, but here are the few I have now.

At the salon, getting all pretty -

I was so happy!

Hellos!

Our entire ginormous wedding party.

Love these guys.  They are amazing.

The boys - who cleaned up really nicely. :)

My girls!  LOVE THEM!

Awww...

Hi baby...

My flower girl and jr bridesmaids.  They were adorable all day and had so much fun.  No meltdowns until it was time to leave.  They did NOT want to leave.  And they went in the photobooth a TON of times.  It was hilarious!

My work girls - they are all so beautiful!

On the bus - which was so much fun!

Our hotel room - with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

We should have photobooth pictures soon.  The album is hilarious!  And our sneek peek will come out soon too!

I love him so much and when I look over and see the ring on his left hand, something inside of me just melts.  It's incredibly sexy and the bond it represents makes my heart fill up and I can't stop smiling. 

The day was perfect.  And I have a husband! 
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad your day was so perfect. You almost made me cry :) You look beautiful, and I look forward to your pics. You should do your vendor reviews too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, Missie!  Welcome to the married club!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards