Alabama
Options

What do you think?

I am trying to decede on my ring barrior pillow I found some cute ideas on line but I don't know! My wedding is in October so I have the whole fall thing going on my colors are olive green and a deep purple.  The setting is at The Old House of Meriwether, some of you may know it. Anyways I think I like the burlap but with a flower more like the second picture.........what do y'all thing is this stupid? It won't hurt my feelings I just don't know!  
TYING THE KNOT... Rustic Burlap Ring Bearer Pillow with Felt Flower and Personalized Wood Heart

CLEARANCE - Bloom Collection - Josie Pillow - Green on White
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What do you think?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh that didn't work out very well.........................sad face I am frustrated so nevermind.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha.  I am not having a RB so I'm not much help, but I think the burlap is cute.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_think?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:2d90c33a-25e0-41c2-beb9-b62dfedc7b00Post:a1880019-8106-401a-8b79-c1b05e1c201f">Re: What do you think?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh that didn't work out very well.........................sad face I am frustrated so nevermind.....
    Posted by samantha1008[/QUOTE]

<div>Retype what you said in a comment.  The pictures showed up well- I'm just missing some words. :)</div><div>
    ETA: <span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"> am trying to decede on my ring barrior pillow I found some cute ideas on line but I don't know! My wedding is in October so I have the whole fall thing going on my colors are olive green and a deep purple.  The setting is at The Old House of Meriwether, some of you may know it. Anyways I think I like the burlap but with a flower more like the second picture.........what do y'all thing is this stupid? It won't hurt my feelings I just don't know!  </span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">
    </span></div><div><span style="font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span">I like the burlap A LOT.</span></div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011

REALLY? You don't think it looks to.......causal? My wedding is in the evening by the way. Does that change your opinion? lol  I really have been over thinking this haven't I?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, what's the style of your wedding?  I can't really judge if it's casual without seeing some of your other stuff or knowing what you're doing.  Are you doing like a shabby chic or elegant/rustic feeling?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with adrinkard. If your doing something sort of rustic or even a little country, I think the burlap would be adorable. If you're not comfortable with the burlap, maybe you could find a beige fabric or antique-y pillow to add the flower to.
    Next to being married, a girl likes being crossed now and then. - Jane Austen
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It will be more the elegant/rustic look.  I am having more candles than flowers, but the flowers that I do have are going to be more the rustic look.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Then I think you're good.  If it was just burlap without the flower, it'd scream COUNTRY.  WIth the flower, it says elegant rustic.  I like it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh it will have a fairly big flower lol. Thanks for your thoughts. I think I am going to do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards