July 2013 Weddings
Options

Sending out Save the Dates

We are getting married July 13, 2013! When is eveyone sending out their save the dates?

Re: Sending out Save the Dates

• Options
    We're on the 27th and I was planning for around the first week of August.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Woo hoo! No date set yet but we'll be sending out our save-the-dates in August after our date is locked down.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hey there date twin! we're probably going to send them out in August as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
  • Options
    We're on the 5th, but I was thinking either Sept or Oct, mostly because we're waiting til the fall to take our engagement pictures.
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We are getting married on the 5th as well. We aren't having e-pics taken until October, but as soon as we get them back we'll be ordering our Save The Date postcards and sending them out as soon as we get them in. 
  • Options
    We're getting engagement pics done this July, and sending out the save the dates as soon as we can after that!  We're doing a bit of a desitination wedding as all of our family is all over the country, so I want them to have the date locked in and plans made by the time the formal invitations go out in December/January :)
  • Options
    Another July 5, 2013 bride here!  :)

We actually just sent out our save the dates last week!  We're having a destination/cruise wedding though, so did it really early - especially being a holiday wekeend, we wanted people to have time to plan & save if they want to come. 
  • Options
    Hi date twin!  I'm going to send mine out probably in August because I want to make sure people don't plan their vacation or something for that weekend since it's summer.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sending mine in November or December. But I already have them made because we won them! :) They are packed safely away until the end of the year! And our date is July 20th!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 7/12/13 and won't be sending out my Save the Date until September.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards