February 2013 Weddings

Wedding nightmares

Hi Ladies,

I was just curious if anyone else was having wedding nightmares??!!

I keep having ones where I can't get anywhere on time or my hair doesn't work out right or my dress is ruined!! 

Needless to say I'm not sleeping all that well!

Just about six weeks to go for me, hope everyone else is sleeping well!!

L

Re: Wedding nightmares

• Julyet06Julyet06 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2013
    So far I have been okay...no nightmares at all (knock on wood!).  I have heard that they can get pretty bad though, hang in there!  Your day will be perfect!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had a couple of those a few months ago. Mostly they were bizarre and silly rather than scary, so it wasn't too upsetting. I've heard it's very common to have anxiety dreams, though.
  • haven't had one for months, but when I did it was about me being 9 hours late for my wedding without getting my hair done and couldn't find my dress.  Not a fun dream.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • LOL!  Glad it's not just me!

Just noticed I only have 44 days to go!!

Best of luck!
  • I wouldn't classify them as 'nightmares', but just about every month I dreamt that the wedding was that day, but not everything's done.  I think last time it was that the caterer never showed, so there was only cake!

Oh, and last week I dreamt that I went to pick up my dress, but they kept insisting that I'd ordered some gaudy mardi gras-esque prom dress instead.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've had some. None too recently even though the last two weeks have been extremely stressful. I had one that I couldn't get an appointment anywhere for my hair and makeup because my bridesmaids took too long making a decision as to what they wanted to do. I immediately booked the next day with the place I wanted, forcing them to decide what they wanted to do. I also had a dream that my officiant didn't show up. My fiance also has them every once in a while. I think they are funny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LOL, my FI had one last night! He was dreaming about a disaster with the caterer. It's about time the boys join us on this! :
  • I only had two so far and they were both months ago. In the first one I went to pick up my dress and it was WAY wrong. It was short and red and they kept trying to convince me it was what I asked for. The second my MOH had gathered everybody outside to play beerpong. Really?? I kept telling her "No I don't want to play beerpong at my wedding." I ended up waking myself up screaming NO lol. Gladly haven't had any recently.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes - definately having them, and unfortunately they are getting more frequent.   I tend to have crazy dreams in general when I am stressed.  I think I am looking forward to after the wedding when I can get a good nights sleep more then the actual wedding lol!!

• Yes!! I have been engage for almost 2 years and I would have them all the time. A lot of them would start the morning of the wedding and nothing was done and or the groom was MIA or other random not likely things. I have found that as the time gets closer, they are going away because a lot of the things that I was stressing about getting done, are done!  17 days!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards