New York
Options

Just venting

I'm posting this here because you all seem really nice.  But since I've been on here, I've posted 2 things in the Etiquette forum and both times, I have been eviscerated for things that I think are not that huge of a deal and really legitimate questions.  Have you found that some of the brides on here are really out of control with their rules?!  I will not be posting anything on that forum anymore and I am quite angry for being treated in such a manner.
Anniversary

Re: Just venting

• Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi, I don't really want to discuss it anymore, but thanks for the heads up.  I think their advice was good, just the way some put it was very rude and I feel personally attacked by a couple of people.  I think that the main problem is a lot of people are very holier-than-thou in their responses rather than just giving me a simple answer to my question.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girls in on the e board are also SB girls...the most verbal of them anyways. And its those girls that have multiple times torn me down and in PC TK terms harrassed me. I wont comment on either of the boards. Sad that it comes to that...but very true.

And as far as your question...yes I do think some of the girls are a little overboard. What they dont see is that etiquette can vary by location. What a hot shot in NYC finds acceptable vs. a hillbilly from down south....totally different. But they use richy rich proper etiquette, in everything but the way they talk to people...then their just biitches. But yeah, It gets a little old.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    sbolger17sbolger17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the sympathy!  Happy New Year!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards