Ohio-Columbus

Team DJ

Anyone use Team DJ?  What did you think of them? 

If you did have them, who did you have?  We originally wanted Todd, but he wasn't available and I was just wondering if anyone worked with the other DJ's?

Re: Team DJ

• edited December 2011
    We are not using them, but we met with them at the bridal show and My FI and I did not like their vibe. We told them our reception hall, The Athenaeum, and he got cocky and acted like he had it in the bag, so he pretty much said we follow their rules and we are there every weekend. And that was it, it was very weird.

But they have a lot of good reviews on here, we just did not care for the cockiness.
  • csh96csh96 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them and ended up with Mike McSweeny.  Communication was horrible, he didn't play songs I asked him to, and we just didn't like him at all.  They woulnd't get us the actual DJ name until about a month before the wedding, otherwise we would have chosen differently.
    image &nbsp ? image
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Todd with Team DJ. So far, so good! My FI had worked with them previously and we used them for our 5k run downtown for my animal rescue's fundraiser in May. Todd was great! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Have not yet worked with them, but did book Rob from TEAM DJ for our wedding. He was super nice when we met with him and was very professional. We are excited to have him at our wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and just so you know, Rob and Todd are the only two DJs within the company that are full time DJs. Everyone else has other jobs, not saying their bad, but it is nice to have someone who this is their full time job. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • spainstaceyspainstacey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using RObb from Team DJ nad again so far so good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • amcollins32amcollins32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I was just at a wedding 2 weeks ago where Todd was the DJ..he was good and kept things moving really well.  Another friend also has Todd booked for her wedding next summer.  We tried booking Todd ourselves, but he was already taken for our date.  Not sure if we're going to use them since Todd is taken, but Rob is our main communication and he responds quickly to all my emails, within 24 hours.

• edited December 2011
    We booked Rob from Team DJ.  He is absolutely hilarious, which fits our style very well.  We booked him over the summer, and I put in my comments section that I got a full refund if Rob ended up not being my DJ.  Needless to say, he e-mailed me back and said "I wouldn't have sent you the package if I wasn't going to do your wedding" (with lots of smiley faces). Todd, does all the MC events at the Bridal Show but when I talked to him personally he just seemed a little more rigid.  So we went with Rob, and so far so good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards