Tennessee
Options

Vow Renewal in Memphis!

Hi everyone! I am *so* lost and would love some help. My husband and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary in 2011 and want to have the ceremony we never had. 14 years ago when we married we had a HUGE wedding planned. Sadly, my mother became very ill and we dropped our plans for a big wedding to marry quietly at my mother's bedside before her death. I DO NOT regret doing that but I do long to have a small, intimate ceremony surrounded by friends and family to renew our commitment to one another 15 years and 5 children later.

So, about 35 people. I will be wearing a dress and he will wear a tux (we married in jeans at a hospital lol). I would like the ceremony and reception in the same place. I want intimacy and romance. Have not decided on sit down or buffet style.

Help?
Robin-parenting 7 children and planning our vow renewal! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vow Renewal in Memphis!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What a touching story!  We are a Memphis based photography company and have shot at some beautiful locations.  The Chimes and Occasions is a very poplar place for smaller events as is the Magnolia Room.  If you would like to see some of our work from those two venues, feel free to check out our website at:  www.twiceaschic.smugmug,com.  We offer very affordable vow renewal package's!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards