Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Signature Drink Ideas using Bailey's

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a signature drink that has Bailey's in it? The fiance's last name is Bailey and thought it would be cute.

Thanks!

Re: Signature Drink Ideas using Bailey's

• edited December 2011
    My all-time favorite mixed drink is a Nuts & Berries: equal parts Chambord, Bailey's, Franjelico, & cream served over ice. Yummy!
  • blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only things I make with baileys are -- hot chocolate with baileys, milk with ice and baileys or baileys on ice. I'm not sure those would make great signature drinks though.
  • sassybananasassybanana member
    edited December 2011
    Irish Car Bombs
    -1/2 baileys 1/2 jameseon/bushmills
    drop it in to a half glass of porter
    chug

Irish Coffee
    1/2 baileys 1/2 jameson
    cup of coffee
    you can use different flavors in place of jameson such as kahlua (coffee), frangelico (hazelnut), chambord (raspberry), chocolate liquor...

Bailey's is technicallyirish whiskey and cream, so stay away from curdling with acids
    (honorary 21st birthday shooter--baileys and lime aka cement mixer or womans revenge, why, because it tastes like your mouth is the cement mixer or a big shot of you know what in your mouth)

• edited December 2011
    I love Bailey's, Kalhua & Godiva Chocolate Liquor over ice. Tastes like chocolate milk.
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Bailey's over ice, why not choose a few drinks and have a Bailey's Menu where your guests can choose their own?

Please don't do the Irish car bombs, something about chugging a whole beer with a shot in it doesn't seem very classy to me.
  • dannette926dannette926 member
    edited December 2011
    My fiancee really likes the idea of Irish Car Bombs for the guys. However, it is a big shot, but it does taste like chocolate milk. Personally, though, I don't think of it as a reception drink. I like Buttery Nipples. It is a mix of Bailey's and butterscotch liqueur. It is a really sweet drink.
    **October 8, 2011**
  • edited December 2011
    Buttery Nipples are my absolute favorite! It's equal parts Baileys & butterscotch schnapps. In my opinion it tastes best served chilled. It's yummy!

ETA: Oops. I just saw that the poster above me mentioned them.
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp, Nuts and Berries are delicious, we do these as a shot!Cool
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    181 image
    Invited to the Celebration of the Year
    109 Yes image
    50 Missing Out! image
    22 Not Responded Yet image
  • edited December 2011
    I work at a restaurant and one of our special drinks is called the cottage milkshake...its vanilla ice cream blended with baileys, butterscotch schnapps, and creme de coco (shot of each) very yummy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards