New Jersey - South

I Love....

Karen Capcino! I just had my hair and makeup trial with her and she is awesomeI I love her personality which will be a big help when I nervous on my wedding day and she does an amazing job! After she was done I couldn't stop singing, "I Feel Pretty" in my head.  She comes to your house too which is really cool so I don't have to leave my house until it's time to head over to the church!

Just wanted to let you ladies know if you are still looking for a hair and/or makeup person, Karen is a good choice!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: I Love....

• lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!  I am so glad I booked her!  Do you have pics??
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, I don't! I mean, she took a picture of my hair just to remember what she did but I completely forgot to take pics for myself! But you will love her! I found a hair style online that I wanted and I showed it to her and it's exactly what she did.
  • edited December 2011
    Did you have to pay for your trial or is it included?  And doesn she come to you for the trial or did you go to her?  I booked her already for my wedding day but haven't even thought about the trial yet.
  • edited December 2011
    The trial is extra but at a lower price.  Usually people go to her in Philly for their trial but she came to my house, for which there was a $10 charge for gas and tolls.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards