Kentucky

Chrisman Mill?

I'm getting ready to book my ceremony and reception at Chrisman Mill in a couple of weeks. Has anyone attended a wedding there? Love to hear some reviews! Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Chrisman Mill?

• I've never been to a wedding there, but I looked at Chrisman Mill for possible ceremomy and reception site. I love how its very cosy and beautiful view. The only reason we didn't pick it because of the outdoor reception seating and the catering menu was okay.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been to three weddings here with everyone I have felt rushed to leave as they were cleaning up the linens from the event before it was over and the food has been cold. I have heard from employees when I complained that certain things they make way in advance, for example the grilled vegetables are guaranteed to be cold.
    Maybe go to one of their food and wine paired dinners to see how the food is before booking. I assume this is too late to matter, but for any future needs, I thought I would include anyway.  

• jzilljzill member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    I know this is a bit late now, but we had our wedding at Chrisman Mill and it went perfectly! The staff was great and always helpful. The food was delicious and we got lots of compliments on it. The location is beautiful, especially in late spring. There are rose bushes all around the patio that bloom in early May. I definitely recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards