Texas-Austin

Hair and Makeup Help

Hey Ladies!

Any recommendations on hair and makeup people that will travel. I have 8 bridemaids so I am hoping it is someone who can handle that size. Thank you so much in advance!

Re: Hair and Makeup Help

• I highly highly recommend Stephanie with Haute Facade.  She is awesome and fast and very easy to work with.  I haven't gotten married yet, but I already did my trial on the day of my engagement pictures and the look lasted all day through the heat, sweat, and a few tears.  The website is http://www.hautefacade.com/ and her number is 512-850-3771.  She used to live in Dallas and her business partner is still there, so the website will look like they are only in Dallas, but Stephanie is here in Austin.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Shannon Briggs-Hack w/ Janet St. Paul Studio for Hair (she did mine and I LOVE her!)

I've also been in weddings who used these girls and they are all just awesome!
    Lecia with Austin Beauty on the Go!
    Angela with Lucie Marie

Have fun!!!!! :)

• Awesome! Thanks so much!
  • I absolutely loved the girls at Rae cosmetics, they did a great job on our make up. I had already booked my hairdresser when I found out they did hair as well. That being said, the girls fixed my bridesmaid's hair free of charge when she kept playing with it and messed it up. The makeup looked flawless the entire night and didn't smudge with tears. For pictures you can check out my photograper's site momentsbykeeley.com I am the only wedding up.The will travel if you need them to, but I was already near their salon so we ust did ours at their place. Also, I have since started using their makup products instead of the neutrogena I used to use- it is more expensive but has made my skin feel/look great and it doesn't wear off. You can always have them color match you for free if you want to try out their foundation for a day also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards