Indiana

DJ for Terre Haute

I'm looking for a DJ in Terre Haute (even one willing to travel there) that isn't going to break the bank. I want someone who can keep the party going, provide nice lighting, and can MC the events. Dancing is one of the things I'm looking forward to at the reception and would absolutely hate to have a sucky DJ but I'm also on a tight budget. Any recommendations would be very very much appreciated!!

TIA!!
September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue
Outside in the Sunken Garden in front of the LeFer Hall

Re: DJ for Terre Haute

• edited December 2011
    not sure about dj's in your area but ours (in minneapolis) gave us some good info, and some good questions to ask.

1) how long in business & how many weddings have they done (ask for a real number not just " a lot"
    2) What is the back-up plan? if the DJ is sick or if there is an equipment malfunction.
    3) price what does it include and is there any extra costs- travel, gratuity, etc.

Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    Great questions!! Thank you so much!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue
    Outside in the Sunken Garden in front of the LeFer Hall
  • edited December 2011
    Im using footloose sound sysytems here in Terre Haute They do great work and there are no hidden fees.  They also have a photo booth they rent now if interested.  Contact name is John Lawson.
  • edited December 2011

check out footloose sound systems.  they are out of terre haute.  matt at showtime music is another option.  both have a good price and do a fantastic job. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards