Colorado-Denver

Vistaprint.com - Good? Bad? Ok?

Hello Ladies!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

I was just wondering what people have heard about Vistaprint.com. The price is amazing so i wanted to see what people say about the quality and overall experience with the company.

Please let me know what you have heard or experienced!!!!

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vistaprint.com - Good? Bad? Ok?

• masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought the quality was fantastic!  I used them for my save-the-dates and also for inserts for my invitations.

The save the dates had a photo (full color) on the front and I thought it was excellent quality for what I paid (about $20-$30 for 200 or thereabouts). 

So yes I'd definitely recommend them.  Just make sure to sign up for the e-mails first before ordering.  It is annoying afterwards to get the e-mails (though I'm sure you could get off the list if you wanted to....I just haven't yet).  But I got the postcards for free and only paid shipping which was why it was so cheap!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered our Save-the-Date magnets through them and it was a breeze.

You can upload your own entire design, which is nice. Ours has a wine background, with half the magnet with an engagement picture and the other half with the details.

We got the magnets so it was a bit more expensive, something like $40 for 100 magnets or something.

No problems, fairly prompt delivery.
  • edited December 2011
    I have ordered Save the dates, photo sharing cards and business cards though them.  everything was great!  and no problems. 

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used them for everything- STD magnets, invitations, maps, etc.  I loved it and super affrodable with the emails!  GL! 
  • anilemoanilemo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the great advice and feedback!!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards