California-Central

Whole sale flowers

Hello there! My Aunt is doing all of our flowers (She used to work for a florist) but I dont know where we can get flowers in bulk? Anybody have any ideas. We are getting married in Oakhurst, Ca up near Yosemite so Fresno, Clovis, Visalia, Selma, Kingburg areas would work....

TIA!
photo animals-kissing-puppies_zps1aae5403.jpeg February 2013 Siggy Challenge: Kissing Animals Anniversary image
My Ovulation Chart
"I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday"~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Whole sale flowers

• Check with Fresno State Floral.  IDK if they do bulk anymore or not.
    Otherwise Costco?
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • We did our own flowers and actually got them through a vendor that sells at our local farmers market. We got an amazing deal too. I'm not sure what you have in your area but it's definitely something to check out!
  • thanks!
    photo animals-kissing-puppies_zps1aae5403.jpeg February 2013 Siggy Challenge: Kissing Animals Anniversary image
    My Ovulation Chart
    "I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday"~ Eleanor Roosevelt
  • ElHec2012ElHec2012 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I would definitely check out someone from the local farmer's market.  Not only are you guaranteed that the flowers will be fresh, but you're also helping the local economy :)  I have a friend that grown for the market and I plan on asking her what's going to be in season.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards