Colorado-Denver

HUMP DAY/CONFESSION WEDNESDAY

HALF WAY TO FRIDAY!
RAVES?
CONFESSIONS OF A BRIDEZILLA?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: HUMP DAY/CONFESSION WEDNESDAY

• edited December 2011
    Everything makes me cry.  I just got off the phone with FI and in the course of about a minute I went from feeling normal, to crying, to laughing.  Sometimes it goes from sad crying to happy crying in a matter of seconds.  Like oh no my caterer is being psycho again oh but I get to marry FI.  I will be happy when this emotional roller coaster comes to an end, but of course, sad too because I'm not sure what will fill all that free time now that I'm done wedding planning.Cry
  • edited December 2011
    I'm right there with you Eruthora!  I'm so excited to get married, but so ready to be done with all of this stress and planning!  We've had so many ups and downs that it will be a relief to have all of this done and over with.  I just hope the next 2 months go smoothly and everything works out as planned.  I'll admit, there have been many times where I thought to myself, "WHAT AM I DOING?!  Why the heck didn't we just elope in Vegas or go to the Justice of the Peace?"  Then I realize how excited I am to walk down the aisle with my FH and how much I can't wait to say "I do" and finally start my life with the one I love...those are the things that I know will make all this stress and craziness worth while!!!    
  • edited December 2011
    i never want my parents and FILs to meet..........they will rip eachother apart

i'm super overly nervous about it, they can just meet at the wedding...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sakana; I know what you mean! But DF and I are taking a different approach; we are looking forward to our mothers meeting, and what they might do! Dads, we're not concerned about. We're going the "this will be potentially amusing" route :)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance's bros are so white trash, they want to wear cowboy boots and jeans to the wedding and stand up as a groomsmen.  Thank God my fiance turned out ok and not at all like that.  Do I really want to marry into this?  One flies a confederate flag in Ohio....really?  Is that necessary?  The Civil War is over, buddy.   That was this week's drama...getting them to be ok with wearing a tux and paying for it. 

Money is starting to freak me out.  We are paying for 90% of our wedding and I'm sick of being BROKE.  Just wish I could invent a money tree.  I will be happy when this is all over and we can make the much needed upgrades to our house.

Also, I love my BM's but none of them can agree on shoes I picked out, someone is always unhappy, one is insisting they all get to pick their own, which would be find but it is hard to match pewter and not look silly.  Maybe I'm being a bridezilla but when it comes time for your wedding ladies I'm going to keep my mouth shut and do what you tell me, everyone has their chance.  Starting to wonder if I need better friends or something.  I'm sure I don't really mean that......

Thanks, I feel better now!
  • edited December 2011
    I refused to let FI go order tuxes by himself with the BM. My colors are hard to match and I didn't want him picking something that was totally off. So I went along and tried to keep my mouth shut until it came time to talk about colors. Then I piped up with my fabric swatch. haha It's the only thing I've been a bridezilla about.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards