Pennsylvania

Flagstaff in Jim Thorpe?

Is anyone having their wedding here or knows someone who has? There are few pictures online and no contact information on their website. My mom found a phone number through Google and left a message but never heard back and I found an e-amil address supposedly for the owner but I have also not heard back. I'm ready to give up on this one ....

Two brides. Two dresses. One wedding. See what happens when Brides Collide.
Our Planning Blog

Re: Flagstaff in Jim Thorpe?

• edited December 2011
    A) I am looking into flagstaff for my wedding in the fall of 2012.
    B) I just realized that you are Noelle, Dave's sister!!! I looked at the video link you had for your knot proposal story!! PS: congrats!
    C) Call Gallo's restaurant # 570-325-4554. They have ballroom info.
    I'm not sure where we're having it yet. Looking into Penns peak but I did have my prom there......
    I saw a website that says they are doing tons fo construction there in the future and I don't want to be in the middle of that. I'll let you know if I hear anything!
    ~Amber
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the number! I saw more than one girl on here say she was having her wedding there and could not for the life of me get in touch with anyone! I was checking out Penn's Peak too but it just seems so huge!

This explains the random FB add. haha

Hi again!

Two brides. Two dresses. One wedding. See what happens when Brides Collide.
    Our Planning Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Hi- I know this is late but I just saw the post- Im getting married in october- the prices are reasonable- the inside is very nice and Ive heard the food is amazing.  the only thing is contacting TIm- the owner can be difficult- he doesnt respond to eamails seems like just calling is the best- 6105546916 which is his cellphone- the other numbers dont work.  he said he cant get into his website or what not to update everything...hope that helps everyone..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards