Massachusetts-Boston

Awesome photographer for those still looking!

Hello all, I hope it is OK that I share this here.

I just recently got married on April 16th and had the best photographer! Hubby and I went with Scott Metzger after meeting with several different photogs and we are glad we did because it was the best decision we could have made!
Scott was VERY attentive whenever we contacted him which gave us peace of mind for our wedding day.

On our wedding day, he was there on time, professionally dressed and did a great job. My parents who are not easily impressed were very impressed with the work he did and kept talking about how awesome the photog was. My sisters didn't even notice he was at my parent's house until much later. He worked very well with everyone and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer.

So if you're still looking for a photographer, please don't hesitate to contact Scott. And feel free to private message me if you have any additional questions.

Here's a link to the slideshow he put together for us and one for Scott's website.

Enjoy!

www.metzgerstudios.com/slideshows/johnjoy

http://www.metzgerstudios.com
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Awesome photographer for those still looking!

• edited December 2011
    You looked amazing! Congrats!

We used Scott for our wedding too and absolutely loved our pics.  He does such an amazing job :)
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards