DC

Engagement pics in DC?

Any ideas for where to do engagement photos around DC? We are currently thinking the G-town canal or the Tidal Basin, but any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Engagement pics in DC?

• mickeypottermickeypotter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours at Meridan Park. I wanted to do the monuments etc--ya know...the normal DC thing. But Meridan Park was unbelievable.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to Great Falls,VA.
  • edited December 2011
    we did ours at the national harbor in maryland, across from alexandria.

if you want to stay in dc, i think downtown/chinatown area is gonna be your best bet, unless you go into georgetown. for the monuments, you may need a permit.
  • edited December 2011
    We did ours in Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, VA and they came out really amazingly.  There are a lot of great spots in there for photos.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Grace2525Grace2525 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning to do mine at Meridian Hill Park as well.  mickeypotter, did you need a permit to shoot there?  I'm assuming not, but since it is technically part of the NPS, I thought I would ask around.  Thanks in advance.
  • edited December 2011
    We are planning on using the monuments and Tidal basin area for some of ours and then heading over to Alexandria to a park to do a few more. These were suggested by our photographer.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did ours near the waterfront in SW.  Fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards