Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Shuttle service - who are you using??`

Hey ladies! It turns out we may be offering shuttle service to and from our reception as we have located a little extra wiggle room in our budge (Eureeka!) Can anyone tell me who they are using for this type of service and approximately how much you were quoted/are spending?? We may end up bagging the idea, but I am just curious on a ballpark figure we could expect to spend...

Mucho Gracias!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Shuttle service - who are you using??`

• edited December 2011
    I am using Cescaphe Trolley and for the entire day it's about $1,000. They are one of the knot vendors, so you can look them up through here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    We have a motorcoach bus which seats 54 people for 7 hours and it's about $850 including taxes and fees.  I had to shop around and haggle with vendors bigtime to get that quote!
  • bigjajapoofbigjajapoof member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to use our limo company Limo Today but we opted to not do a shuttle at all and any Out of town guests would have to rent cars and whatever. With the way things are running and the distances between all the locations it wasn't in our budget to have a shuttle.
    Even though i'm now married you ladies can't get rid of me. Hit me up www.facebook.com/groomzilla BOOYAH!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards