Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Caribbean Honeymoons

Due to finances, FI and I will not be honeymooning right after the wedding.  Hopefully we will be able to afford one for January 2013....we are looking to go to the Caribbean and I would like to not spend more than 3k for 5 to 7 nights.  Something nice....and no Jamaica or Puerto Rico. 

Any Suggestions?

Re: Caribbean Honeymoons

• Options
    We are going to Cancun, Mexico and are within that price range for 7 nights.
  • Options
    wcasarwcasar member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My FI & I are doing a cruise of the Southern Caribbean. The Ocean View room for 7 days was $1,200 with taxes and insurance. We got round trip flights for $800 (for both of us with tax & insurance). Now its just up to us for booze & excursions. Your $3K wish is totally do-able.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I would suggest Mexico as well.  You want to make sure you go far enough south in January to enjoy the beach.
  • Options
    MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Usually Mexico and Domincan Republic are easy on the budget.

We go to Cancun every year and love it there. So much to do and great beaches.
  • Options
    Im doing an all-inlcusive for 10 nights in DR, Pu*nta cana for that price. I think it would be even more affordable in Janurary. 
    Buying A Home
  • Options

If you don't have a passport: Puerto Rico or one of the US virgin islands are all beautiful
    If you do have a passport, I would suggest one of the southern-most islands: St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados..  we've been to all three and they're all breathtaking!  Very romantic.  Good luck with HM planning!

Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

your criteria is pretty vague....you can search various sites and see what's available-prices are out for then. you can use expedia, allinclusiveoutlet.come etc... and see what fits your budget and then go from there.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_honeymoon_caribbean-honeymoons?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:11Discussion:86012f9a-885a-426f-ab39-cbe07c3ae169Post:22ec2b0f-328c-46f7-89d5-557111c0aabb">Re: Caribbean Honeymoons</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would suggest Mexico as well.  You want to make sure you go far enough south in January to enjoy the beach.
    Posted by MrsGandthebeag[/QUOTE]

<strong>When and where are you going?? Were going on a cruise on the carribean too! I saw your picture is carnival - were going on carnival liberty in october!</strong>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards