Michigan-Northern

Traverse City DJ Recommendations??

I'm planning a 9/29/12 wedding in Traverse City and am having a hard time finding a DJ....I can't find many with reviews online.  It's extremely important to us to have a good DJ!!  Any recommendations?? Preferably DJ's that you've seen before but I'm open to anything.

Thanks!

Re: Traverse City DJ Recommendations??

• Have you had any luck?  I'm planning a wedding in the TC area for July, and have been in touch with MrMusic and Avatar Media... I also would like to know more about them before deciding!
  • I'm in the same boat....anyone have any recommendations yet? I'm finding lots to choose from I just don't have a decent way to differentiate. 
  • djmikeydjmikey member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Hello Brides!!  I see a lot of discussion about how to best choose your DJ for your wedding.  I have worked very hard over the years to prove myself "different" than all of the other DJ's out there.  Every DJ has sound equipment, lights and music.  So what can make a DJ different than everyone else?  What does it take to make YOUR once in a lifetime night perfect?  I think it is a special and personal touch to detail.  It is knowledge, experience and making the night FUN! Many DJ's have a routine and seem to have difficulty straying from that.  My goal is to make everything happen exactly the way you want ti to happen.  My goal is to make everyone walk away at the end of the night tired from dancing so much and saying, WOW! that was the best wedding ever.  The job of the DJ is to keep the dance floor packed all night long.  That is what you have hired them to do. I ask for an opportunity to earn your business and hope you will take a moment to check me out.  My website is http://www.funhotstuff.com I hope to hear from your soon!!!
  • Check out 2bays DJs. My friend runs it and he does a great job!

http://www.2baysdjs.com/weddings.html
  • I realize that your wedding has probably passed (by at least a year!) but I would like to recommend DJ Mike Sinclair to anyone else out there looking for Traverse City DJ's. I just had my wedding in Traverse City, and Mike was fantastic - he is actually a local radio DJ and has tons of wedding experience as well. He's got a really great online interface for planning as well--as an out of state bride, this was hugely helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards