Ohio-Cincinnati

Engagement pics in Cincinnati or Dayton

Does anyone know some good spots in the city to do engagement pics in Cinci or Dayton?

Re: Engagement pics in Cincinnati or Dayton

• edited December 2011
    Who is your photographer? They should have places to take you depending on the feel you want for the pictures (i.e., urban, romantic, nature).
    Anniversary
  • NoetholaNoethola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eden Park, Ault Park, Union Terminal, and Cincinnati Zoo for outdoors are good places. Krohn Conservatory is nice inside.

I don't know Dayton at all, sorry.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    "Elsie was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."
  • The_ResaThe_Resa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My fiance's sister is taking our engagement pictures for free. She's a professional photographer, she's not doing the wedding because she is in it.
    I would like an urban setting and I wanted to do them around dusk.

• edited December 2011
    What kind of pictures are you looking for?  If you want more traditional portraits then I would suggest Cox Arboretum in Dayton.  It is a nice park with lots of pretty flowers and plenty of places to get good shots.  If you are wanting more urban I would talk to your photographer about a street session.  You just pick a place (if your wanting more urban I would suggest downtown Cincinnati) and you walk down the street stop at random places.  Its almost like getting pictures from a paparazzi, very journalistic approach.  This is what we are planning on doing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards