Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Salon/Hair/Makeup suggestions in Chatham area

I am getting married at Chatham Bars Inn next May and live in New York City. It's hard for me to get up there to check out salons and do mulitple hair and makeup trials. Can anyone tell me about Oasis Salon and Spa or any other great vendors in the area? I want to feel comfortable booking them to do my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids, without actually seeing them much in advance. Thanks!

Re: Salon/Hair/Makeup suggestions in Chatham area

• Options
    aredikerarediker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You are going to LOVE CBI (I got married there this past October). I didn't use Oasis but had someone from Boston come to our hotel room for hair and makeup and he was great. He brought along his assistant as well. His name is Luiz Filho and he has a website http://luzbeauty.com/. He'll even stay after the ceremony for a re-touch of hair and makeup. I only met him once before the wedding and that was all I needed.

A lot of Cape Knot brides love Lisa George. I e-mailed her for my wedding but she was already booked that day. She said she could do my wedding as well and coming later in the day but I wanted someone their at 9am sharp (I was having  4 bridesmaids, my mom and my MIL getting their hair and makeup done as well).

Good luck with the planning!
  • Options
    jkriegerjkrieger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out The Hair Company in downtown Chatham.  I used them and my experience was great.  I used Danielle Ross for makeup and had her come to the house we were renting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards