New York-New York City
Options

Restaurant Private Dinner Room

Hello Ladies...

Im looking for some restaurant options in Manhattan that are hip, modern style, with a nice selection of comfort foods. Is this even available? lol I'd like to feed 45 people MAX and a private room would be best. Price isnt really a biggie so from cheapies to expensive are options. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks

Erica

Re: Restaurant Private Dinner Room

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aj maxwell's.  it's pricey but they food is amazing and they have a couple of rooms that would work for you.
  • Options
    modernlove11modernlove11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Their menu looks scrumptious! Thanks so much for the rec!

Erica

• Options
    edited December 2011
    - Gradisca (has a private room, fits up to 60+)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ben & Jack's on 5th Ave has some nice private rooms.  And delicious steak!  I love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out PUBLIC down in Nolita on Elizabeth St. 

http://public-nyc.com/

It's a really cool modern hip, downtown space and they have a lot of different options for private events.  I planned a rehearsal dinner for my brother there and looked at quite a few restaurants downtown and most restaurants in the area require a full buyout for the evening for parties 30+.  Public had the best space/decor and also relatively reasonable pricing.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had our rehearsal at Accademia di Vino on the Upper East - about 45 people - not cheap by any stretch, but so, so, so good.
  • Options
    modernlove11modernlove11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all of the suggestions!

Erica
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards