Plus-Sized

It's all coming together...PIP! (finally got the pics right!!)

Ok gals...so I have been worried that my dress wouldn't fit.  I hadn't tried it on since September.  Well....I went to my friend Hannah's house today, and tried everythin g on and it's just perfect.  My dress fits like a glove.  All I need is some high-waisted Spanx to streamline things.  Pardon the sleeves....they kept falling off.

BUT I AM SO EXCITED!!  I asked her son, Stephen (he's 4), how I looked and he said "wooooow".  So cute!!  But then we asked him if I should get married in that dress and he said "noooooo".  LOL I love that boy!!

Anniversary

Re: It's all coming together...PIP! (finally got the pics right!!)

• The pictures aren't showing.  Im so excited to see it!
  • not just me lol  i thought it was my lap top :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_its-all-coming-togetherpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1a466d68-275d-4f9b-ab07-a089faa64437Post:1222695f-d7e9-4d0e-8c99-b19184c8827c">Re: It's all coming together...PIP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The pictures aren't showing.  Im so excited to see it!
    Posted by renjon7798[/QUOTE]
    Whaaat?!  I will try again.
    Anniversary
  • Is this one working?

025.JPG
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_its-all-coming-togetherpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1a466d68-275d-4f9b-ab07-a089faa64437Post:40bdc47e-f321-47e8-91fd-a85ef9edb333">Re: It's all coming together...PIP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is this one working?
    Posted by Nindakay[/QUOTE]
    Nope.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh grrr!!  I could try adding links from PhotoBucket.  I wonder what's wrong?!
    Anniversary
  • OMG!!  You're GORGEOUS!!  The dress is positively STUNNING on you! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_its-all-coming-togetherpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1a466d68-275d-4f9b-ab07-a089faa64437Post:5e1cbe5b-994e-42bb-a2fa-61979a3347a2">Re: It's all coming together...PIP! === Added new pics!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG!!  You're GORGEOUS!!  The dress is positively STUNNING on you! 
    Posted by renjon7798[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you so so so so much!!  I finally feel like a bride.  I love my dress so much!!  And there is a lot of sentiment in the jewlery.  The necklace is my mom's and it was made from beads (the green ones) that belonged to my grandmother, who passed away when I was 7.  It's nice to have part of her at my wedding!!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>PLUS I got to Skype with my mom and model it.  She's 1,000 miles away from me.  So it was nice to be able to share with her!!</div>
    Anniversary
  • So pretty!
  • girl you look dazzling!!!! That just looks remarkable on you :) and even though those sleeves were loose I LOVE the ruffles and flow they have!!! Perfection!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Glad everything worked out!  You look stunning and so happy!

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • You look amazing! Love the sleeves...so elegant and romantic. Congrats!
  • Congrats!  You look very happy in it :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I love it!!  Did you add the sleeves?  You're dress looks alot like mine...but mine's strapless.  I guess that makes me partial!  :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_its-all-coming-togetherpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1a466d68-275d-4f9b-ab07-a089faa64437Post:5e0dad54-09e2-4e96-aaba-470f091fd8ab">Re: It's all coming together...PIP! (finally got the pics right!!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love it!!  Did you add the sleeves?  You're dress looks alot like mine...but mine's strapless.  I guess that makes me partial!  :) 
    Posted by chickenbut143[/QUOTE]

Yes.  I added sleeves....they are called flutter sleves.  If you got your dress at David's Bridal, it probably is the same one.   ;)
    Anniversary
  • You look so happy and angelic! i love the view from behind as well as the front! the flutter sleeves look so cute! GORGEOUS!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Thanks for the support, y'all!!  I'm so happy I could burst AND I get to see FI tonight!!
    Anniversary
  • Your dress is amazing! You are glowing in the photos. I love the flutter sleeves. I am wearing a shrug with my dress because I hate my arms. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 66 image Invited
    45 image Are ready to party
  • In Response to Re:It's all coming together...PIP! finally got the pics right!!:[QUOTE]Your dress is amazing! You are glowing in the photos.nbsp;I love the flutter sleeves. I am wearing a shrug with my dress because I hate my arms. lol Posted by PopPow[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hate my arms too!
    Anniversary
  • You look beautiful and are absolutely glowing!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_its-all-coming-togetherpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1a466d68-275d-4f9b-ab07-a089faa64437Post:034397b8-eff8-4aaf-9e8d-6f4bb1f5a55e">Re: It's all coming together...PIP! (finally got the pics right!!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You look beautiful and are absolutely glowing!
    Posted by TYRAnnosaurus[/QUOTE]
    Thank you so so so so much!!
    Anniversary
  • Yup - DRESS TWINS!  LOL I can't wait to wear it in 26 days!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_its-all-coming-togetherpip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1a466d68-275d-4f9b-ab07-a089faa64437Post:ed73cf17-2d8d-4498-bbca-77ff1e902591">Re: It's all coming together...PIP! (finally got the pics right!!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yup - DRESS TWINS!  LOL I can't wait to wear it in 26 days!! :)
    Posted by chickenbut143[/QUOTE]

<div>OH yay for us!!  LOL  But is yours ivory or white?  Mine is ivory.</div><div>
    Our photographer had some pics up that I was looking at with FI and realized it's the same dress.  But I didn't tell him.  I don't think he paid too much attention to it, which is a good thing!</div>
    Anniversary
  • VERY very very pretty! You look gorgeous and very happy. I'm excited for you that everything fit right, what a relief!!
    my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards