New York-Western

Corning Museum Question

Is this the right board for Corning?  Anyway, my fiance and I want to go up there in August to blow our own glass, to break at our Jewish wedding.  Does anyone know how far in advance we would need to make reservations?
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: Corning Museum Question

• degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    No it is not the right board.  The Corning Museum is in Central NY.

I have never been the museum but my guess is if you call the  museum they will be able to answer all our questions. http://www.cmog.org/

Also love the idea of making your own glasses for the wedding. FUN!!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • I recently visited Corning- definitely make your reservations at least a week in advance. All classes sell out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest

image140 Invited
    image107 Ready to Party
    image33 Missing Out
  • In hte summer it can book quickly!  Call as far ahead as you can, also FYI plan to pay for it to be shipped back unless you're in the area for a while it has to go throught a very slow cooling process and isn't ready for a few days to pick up.  Its super fun though and I love that idea
    Sept 2012 Siggy:Bridesmaids' Dresses
    Bari Jay 911 in Raspberry
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards