New Hampshire

Wednesday Confessions!

Re: Wednesday Confessions!

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm happy my parents are FINALLY remodeling their bathroom.     But....Her comment last night about how much it was costing and that now she'll never be able to help us with the wedding kinda hit me.  We've been waiting so long for her to "be on board" with us and actually start helping me plan.  And now I feel like its going to come to a halt again. 

We'll be looking for second jobs.  We promised each other that we would be married by the end of our 5th year together. 
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am at a wedding planning stand still....I have programs and OOT welcome boxes to decorate and I just can't get it started.  I am in a rut.

PS- That stinks Dirty Water about your mom.....I'm sorry :-(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that trying to get things organized post-wedding is overwhelming.  There are so many things I want/need to get done!

I further confess that I was a little sad that my family is away on vacation this week.  They did it on purpose so we'd have the house to ourselves, but I was looking forward to seeing them and sharing our stories from our honeymoon.  Next week, I guess!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I am very sad that Fri is the last day at my job. I really like it there and am going to miss it. If only they cold give me full time :(

Lastly, I confess my mom has been frustrating me lately. The closer the wedding gets the more stressed she gets!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am so beyond annoyed with the "system". I cannot clear my driving record for 2-3 months so therefore I cannot drive. All because a cop didnt correctly do their job! All this for something I didnt do. 
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I secretly hope FI's INSANE sister-in-law will pull some shenanigans and not attend the wedding (like she did Thanksgiving, Christmas and our shower). I further confess my nightmare of 30 people showing up to my wedding scared me just a little!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards