Pennsylvania-Central

I need help!

I am having my wedding in Cassville, PA. I am looking for the following:(Reasonably Priced)

Bakery that does cupcake towers.
Catering that does pig roasts
DJ
Photographer

I am thinking from like Atloona area and State College area would work. I am not from Cassville or the surrounding areas. Therefore, it is difficult searching for my vendors. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Re: I need help!

• shanaea87shanaea87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! How far is Harrisburg from Cassville about? Just so I have an idea when it comes to my other vendors.
  • shanaea87shanaea87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well it is an outdoor wedding and I'm doing powder blue, plum, and silver. I'm doing it July 28th and doing a pig roast.
  • vicki0508vicki0508 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_need-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:f578017c-3df7-483d-bbc4-83c3a378231bPost:dc4653ce-0cdc-423d-87fb-69ebf9e8707a">Re: I need help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a fellow bride but also a photographer. I'm from the Harrisburg area, so Cassville isn't that far from me :) I'm still available for July 28th and would love to shoot your special day. Here are a few examples of my previous wedding work: *edited out* . To get a better idea of the full spectrum of my work, check out my Facebook page here. My prices are very reasonable and include flexible packages/add-ons. If you don't see exactly what you're looking for, I can give you a custom quote.   Good luck with your planning! *edited out*
    Posted by wraven[/QUOTE]
    No vendors are allowed on TK.  Sorry.  You can post as a bride, but once you start advertising your services it's a violation of the Terms of Service you agreed to when you signed up.
  • juice1982juice1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try   www.hecks.net for photography.  He's out of the Altoona area.  I know that because that's where I'm originally from.
    Also, if you're looking for a coordinator or planner try www.simplychiccelebrations.com .  She's who I'm using and has been fabulous so far!  Good luck :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards