California-Orange County

Rehearsal Dinner Locations in Laguna?

Hello ladies. I'm getting married in Laguna Beach and was wondering if any of you know of any yummy yet reasonable restaurants for our rehearsal dinner. I don't mind driving to Laguna Woods/Hills or other surrounding places.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations in Laguna?

• JuneMaggieJuneMaggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The King's Fish House has a great room and the food is really yummy, it is more in Laguna Hills area, TiAmo in Laguna is really good, but would probably be closer to 40/pp and above... is that to expensive?

There is always the restaurants at Fashion Island, Cheesecake Factory would be pretty reasonable and I think they have a room/section.. 

Javiers might be super fun if you want fun and casual!!  There is one at Crystal Cove (I would pick this one) and also one in the Spectrum, I LOVE Javiers!!!
  • kelnoellekelnoelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Las Brisas and the Beach House in Laguna are really good and have great views!  Salt Creek Grill is in South Laguna, and its really good too.
  • edited December 2011
    I'll second the Beach House - we are actually considering that for our rehersal dinner since that's where I was proposed to! The food is fabulous and they have a large room at the very top overlooking the ocean for your party.
  • edited December 2011
    Coyote Grill is my first recommendation!
    awesome ocean view...on dining patio. it's what laguna is all about and a fun vibe.  Or Mozambique.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards